The latest edition of ‘WHW News’, our print newsletter, is now available and provides a snapshot of some of the latest happenings behind the scenes at Women’s Health West.
This edition includes:
- A simple flowchart that explains how our new Family Violence First Response Service works.
- Photos from our International Women’s Day event back in March this year, and a great write up kindly contributed by one of the attendees. It includes some practical things we can all do to support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women in our community.
- A lovely story about the latest iteration of our Lead On Again program, a leadership program for young women with migrant and refugee backgrounds.
- A write up of some of the client feedback we have received over the last few months.
- An overview of what we want the new federal government to commit to in order to achieve equity and justice for women in the west.
- A day in the life of one of our Intensive Case Managers working to support women who are experiencing family violence.