Women’s Health West is offering free health education sessions in Hindi, Nepali, Urdu or Easy English to multicultural women in Melbourne’s west.
The sessions will:
- Allow participants to choose the topic, and a language, date and time that suits them
- Be delivered by trained women from participants’ community
- Be delivered face to face at a venue of your choice or online
- Run from August to October 2021
Topics include healthy relationships and safe homes, physical and mental wellbeing, sexual and reproductive health and COVID-19 vaccinations.
These sessions will be delivered by trained bilingual health educators from the Indian and Nepalese community.
To organise a session on a topic which would be of interest to your organisation or community group, please contact the health educators at Women’s Health West:
- Deepmala Awasthi (Nepali, Hindi and Easy English): 0491062052
- Nilaufer Singh (Hindi, Urdu and Easy English): 0491062054
Flyer to share with your contacts:
To find out more about the project visit the link below: