In this section:
- Services we provide
- How to make a referral to Women’s Health West
- General enquiries and FAQs for professionals
The information in this section is for people working in a professional capacity to support clients who are experiencing family violence. It will also be useful to professionals who are concerned that a client might be experiencing family violence.
If this is you, this section can help you to:
- Source information, support or resources around family violence to support your work with clients
- Find out more about the services we provide
- Find out how to refer clients to Women’s Health West
Concerned that a client might be experiencing family violence?
There is a wealth of useful information on the Lookout website, which is designed to support people in a range of professions to identify and respond to family violence
The Lookout contains information about identifying and responding to risk, how to refer clients to specialist support, and a useful list of signs that may indicate someone is experiencing family violence.
Women’s Health West’s family violence information sessions
Women’s Health West runs regular information sessions at our offices in Footscray. Find out more about the sessions and book a place here. The sessions are free, but spaces are limited so bookings are essential.