Women’s Health West, on behalf of the Western Integrated Family Violence Partnership, are currently inviting group work funding applications from local community groups and services providers.
The funding is for the delivery of family violence support and recovery groups to women and/or children in the western metropolitan region of Melbourne.
The objectives of the group work model
- Support the recovery of women and children who have experienced family violence
- Foster collaborative partnerships between agencies in the western metro region
- Increase access to group work for diverse groups of women and children including culturally and linguistically diverse women and children, Aboriginal women and children, and women and children with a disability
- Promote innovative and creative approaches to the provision of group work
- Promote a flexible response to new and emerging needs for group work support and recovery
The funding would be for one year only, with minimum application of $5000 for the delivery of one group and a maximum of $10,000 for the delivery of two groups per organisation.
To learn more about this funding opportunity, please read the guidelines – and forward your completed application to Women’s Health West at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information
Contact Tess La Fontaine, Manager – Counselling and Case Management, on 9689 9588.
Closing date: 5pm, 21 July 2017.
Agencies advised of outcome: 18 August 2017